(SSR operating temperature must be respected)
*Data utilised for thermal transfer material is based on thermal paste and thermal pads provided by Carlo Gavazzi
Use the selector tool to find and select the right heatsink and/or required thermal resistance.
- Insert the item code of the solid state relay (SSR)
- Select the number of SSRs to be mounted on the heatsink
- Select the type of mounting required for the heatsink
- Choose the heat transfer material
Note: Some SSRs already have a pre-attached thermal interface material. For such models, the heat transfer material will be pre-selected by the tool.
- Insert the operating temperature where the SSRs are installed
- Insert the load current (per pole) for each SSR
- Select what type of power supply is required in case of forced ventilation.
Note: Whenever any of the selected parameters is outside of the allowed limits, a pop-up message will be shown. In such cases please make sure to change the selection criteria accordingly.
In case of any issue please contact us on: [email protected]
Heatsink Result (Best Match)